Walking Pilgrim 4: Money
Walking Pilgrim is, to me, very impressive. He was almost penniless but refused money. The thing about money is, it's never enough. We always want more. Isn't it the truth? Of course, everyone wants security, and in modern societies money provides, in a sense, security. In ancient times you had family and community to rely on. I try to overcome the feeling of always needing more money. As a professor at AIU I'm satisfied with my salary. At the same time, I think about saving for my 7 month old son's future, about plane tickets to visit my parents in America, about supporting my wife, etc. I can't say it's a worry, but it could be if I had a low paying job. Anyway, in my view, money is not bad or evil, but it can be like a poison if you're not careful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home